Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stages

I love certain stages and miss them when they are gone. I love it when children say "hold you" when they mean hold me. Beckie said she loves it that children always say pa-corn before they can say popcorn. I love little napes on little necks. When Kaitlin was lactose intolerant and was always screaming in my face (poor thing), if I ever started to think I couldn't handle it, I just turned her around and kissed the nape of her neck then gazed at it. It would totally calm me down. Carmen is so polite and sweet about being polite. I just love that--innocence. Carmen says "Mommy, you big helper" all the time to me because I tell her that too when she cleans up her toys or something. Sooooooo endearing.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I loved it when evan called me "mama" instead of "mommy" I was sad when that changed. I miss him signing too, that went away so quickly in my haste to have him talk.

Mama Mia said...

I love to kiss my kids necks too! I love to bath my kids and then slather them in Johnsons Baby Lotion! They smell good enough to eat...so I do..I nibble on their ears!

playlist


Surprise!

Surprise!
Kaitlin and Archie came home with this surprise from the grocery store. Kaitlin REALLY wanted to give them to me. She is very sweet and thoughtful like that (and so is Archie to take her with him and let her do this). Tulips remind me of Seattle a lot. Every spring about two hours north of Seattle, there is a tulip festival we liked to see.

Twinners

Twinners
Did you two dress in the same colors on purpose?

Look Who Has Visited

Slideshow

Charming!

Charming!
This is Kaitlin (6 years old)

Isn't she precious

Isn't she precious
This is Carmen (2 years old)

Girls are great!

Girls are great!
Kaitlin holding Carmen as a baby


Kaitlin at age 4

Kaitlin at age 4
Sweet and cute, huh?