Monday, February 25, 2008

Full weekend




We had a wonderfully full weekend. We had Archie's sister Alix and our neighbors (Kelly and Sam and their children, Jacob, Logan-friend of Kaitlin- and Aiden) over for dinner and games on Saturday night. Also, on Sunday evening we watched Beckie's youngest three while she went to a Young Women's Fireside (church function for 12 year olds) with her oldest. Archie had fun making a video of "magic" with them while they were gone. They all had fun, I believe. I also talked to my sister Pixie on the phone and my parents. Like I said, FULL weekend.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

You sure did have a busy weekend! Holy Cow. My girls had a great time making magic! Thanks again-

Grandy Sandy said...

Grandy Sandy says: Thanks kids!!!What a wonderful way to keep up on my family!!! The pictures are adorable.. I just knew that a bunch of geniuses like you three could come up with something good like this. Thanks again and a round of kisses to all!!! Love,Grandy Sandy

playlist


Surprise!

Surprise!
Kaitlin and Archie came home with this surprise from the grocery store. Kaitlin REALLY wanted to give them to me. She is very sweet and thoughtful like that (and so is Archie to take her with him and let her do this). Tulips remind me of Seattle a lot. Every spring about two hours north of Seattle, there is a tulip festival we liked to see.

Twinners

Twinners
Did you two dress in the same colors on purpose?

Look Who Has Visited

Slideshow

Charming!

Charming!
This is Kaitlin (6 years old)

Isn't she precious

Isn't she precious
This is Carmen (2 years old)

Girls are great!

Girls are great!
Kaitlin holding Carmen as a baby


Kaitlin at age 4

Kaitlin at age 4
Sweet and cute, huh?