Monday, October 13, 2008

Carmen Loves Preschool

These are pictures from Carmen's Preschool Open House. She loves preschool and says, "Oh, man!" when I say it isn't a preschool day. She gets so excited when I say it IS a preschool day.

She is showing us how to play with this. I love her concentration. I volunteer for preschool but she was so excited to show Daddy and Kaitlin. Kaitlin, however, was sick and couldn't go this night.


Here is Carmen with her teacher Mrs. Craig. Doesn't she look happy?

4 comments:

Bekah said...

She looks like she's about to bubble over with happiness in that last picture! I'm so glad you decided to put her in preschool. She obviously loves it!

Louise and Tim said...

Carmen looks so happy she is about to burst! Oh, I'm so glad you found a great preschool for her. She had to work hard too so she could go. She had a great teacher ie. Kaitlin.

Kristen said...

Carmen is pure joy:) What a great smile, lucky you got a picture of it.

Beckie said...

I can almost hear her sweet voice in that picture with her teacher. It is hard to believe she is old enough to be at school!!


I sure miss you guys.

playlist


Surprise!

Surprise!
Kaitlin and Archie came home with this surprise from the grocery store. Kaitlin REALLY wanted to give them to me. She is very sweet and thoughtful like that (and so is Archie to take her with him and let her do this). Tulips remind me of Seattle a lot. Every spring about two hours north of Seattle, there is a tulip festival we liked to see.

Twinners

Twinners
Did you two dress in the same colors on purpose?

Look Who Has Visited

Slideshow

Charming!

Charming!
This is Kaitlin (6 years old)

Isn't she precious

Isn't she precious
This is Carmen (2 years old)

Girls are great!

Girls are great!
Kaitlin holding Carmen as a baby


Kaitlin at age 4

Kaitlin at age 4
Sweet and cute, huh?